Saturday, June 26, 2010

i am tired from studying.

went out with lingying on tuesday evening for dinner. then went home and mwah parents came back after a month of happiness in taiwan lucky them.

so yeap i have been studying everyday i have no fucking life and i rejected so many ppl who asks me to go out. sigh even the chance to shop also cannot go!
@#$%^&*(*&^%$###@!

hmmm uh went sch on thursday for chem mock test hahaha no one could rcognise me and apparently glenn thought i was from some other classes and harshini said that she thought i was a new student and wondered why would someone transfer at this point of time LOL
the guys took their time making fun of me AGAIN. i have no idea why they just love to say abt my hair sigh
so hmm congratulations to glenn and lingying thanks to ME i am such a good matchmaker i swear HAHAHA glenn's in debt to me and he keeps treating me to eat LOL. free lunches next week!

hmm so yeap i hate studying now i have no preparations for gp at all sigh think i am so gng to screw that.
oh and i hate it why do all of my classmates say they never study? pls its a month don't tell me you didn't touch anything at all. its so fake to a certain extent that they are posting of fb that they are gng to screw block tests etc etc. why be so fake? just admit you got study la fucking fake and all.
i have no idea why i am so angsty recently. every single thing is getting on my nerves.
lucky mum who bought back my fav. snacks! and daddy too! :} ima happy girl with food!
so i guess after next week of torture i will enjoy myself agn.



ohhhh yeap i was talking to yuhui yesterday night and i learnt something very very very shocking. ha i was so fucking shock. fate lo damn it why i don't have?!
kay and i have been a love councilor to a lot of ppl sigh why am i even counseling ppl when my own love life is so screwed up?!




kay bye bitches ima go watch U-KISS now. they are my new fav <3 :}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home